Start off your day with a delicious, dessert-like breakfast.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cup oat flour
- 4 T. baking powder
- 2 T. coconut sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 c. coconut milk (Recommended brand Silk)
- 4 T. coconut oil
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mango (or other fruit in season)
- 2 T. agave nectar
- 4 T. coconut sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- Maple Syrup (optional)
Mango Puree Directions:
- Combine mango, agave nectar, coconut sugar and lemon juice in a blender until fully mixed.
- Put in saucepan and bring to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in bowl. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Heat non-stick pan on medium-high. Place a small amount of coconut oil on pan.
- Add pancakes approximately 1/4 cup at a time. Heat until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and heat on other side until cooked through, about 30 seconds each.
- Top with puree or maple syrup and chopped pistachios.