This is one delicious pudding.
Prep Time: 20 minutes* pudding should be prepared one day in advance. Must sit in fridge overnight
Cook time: n/a
Yield: 4 large portions or 6 medium portions
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup Thai coconut milk from can
- 3 T. agave nectar
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 nectarine sliced (or other any fruit in season)
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 T. chopped raw almond or other nut
- 1 cup cashew cream soaked for 2 hours
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients except nectarine and banana in high speed blender.
- Put in covered container in fridge for three hours, stirring every hour to evenly distribute the chia seeds.
- Remove and top with fresh fruit, cashew cream and chopped nuts.
- Mix all ingredients in blender on high speed until incorporated and smooth.
- If additional water is needed to help blend, add it but be conservative because it should have a consistency similar to whipped cream.
- Keep in fridge for about an hour to firm up.
- Dollop on top of chia pudding and fresh fruit.