Who says pie is just for dessert? Now you can enjoy it at breakfast.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes (can cook during prep work)
- 3- 6 inch frozen vegan pie crusts, baked at 375 for 15-20 minutes (recommended brand Wholly Wholesome, although any brand will do)
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Squeeze of 1/2 lemon
- 1 T. organic brown sugar
- 12 strawberries, sliced thin
- 3 T. Chopped pecans
- 3 T. shredded unsweetened coconut
- Place bananas in food processor with vanilla, lemon and brown sugar and process until smooth.
- Add to cooked pie shells.
- Top with strawberries, coconut and pecan.
- Serve immediately.