If you don't have all of the ingredients for this recipe, feel free to improvise.
Any nuts, seeds or fruits will work. This is a combination that I find perfect for the fall, but it’s all up to your own creativity. It’s so easy to assemble that you’ll wonder why you ever ate cereal from a box. Make extra to have it on hand any time you want a quick but special breakfast. It also makes a great snack.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
- 2 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 c. pistachios
- 1/2 c. dried unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 4 c. of coconut milk (recommended brand So Delicious)
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- agave nectar or maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except milk and blueberries in large bowl until fully incorporated.
- Place mixture into four bowls.
- Pour 1 c. of milk over mixture in each bowl.
- Let sit 3-5 minutes, until oats become tender.
- Top with blueberries and agave nectar or maple syrup if you like a little more sweetness, and serve.