Every day can feel like Valentine's Day when you've got delicious and guilt-free desserts.
Sandra Sellani co-author of The 40-Year-Old Vegan Cookbook (bit.ly/2JVMLBL) has two sweet desserts just in time for Valentine's Day today at 1230 PST/330 EST.
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday, February 12, 2017
We had some audio issues at the beginning of this live presentation – sorry for the inconvenience! That’s live programming for you!
Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Strawberries
- ¼ c. raw cacao powder
- ½ c. almond milk
- 3 T. agave nectar
- ¼ t. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 t. organic, non-GMO cornstarch
- 1 small carton strawberries
- ¼ c. chopped macadamia nuts
Mix all ingredients in a small pot on low to medium heat until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool – it will thicken as it cools. Dip strawberries in cooling chocolate and roll in macadamia nuts. Serve immediately
Berry Kabobs with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- ½ c. agave nectar
- 1 c. So Delicious Brand Cultured Coconut Milk
- 3 T. lemon juice
- ½ t. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- 1 small carton blackberries
- 1 small carton raspberries
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Place berries on skewers in alternating colors
- Mix all other ingredients with whisk until fully incorporated. Drizzle over berries and serve immediately.
For more great vegan meals, check out the 40-Year-Old Vegan Cookbook.