If you're over 40, you need more protein to build muscle and lose weight.
These bites will keep you full and full of energy!
Sandra Sellani co-author of the award-winning 40-Year-Old Vegan Cookbook (bit.ly/2JVMLBL) makes Portable Plant-based Protein Bites on LunchBreakLIVE at 1230 PT/330 ET. www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchell/#veganFeaturing Vega Protein Powder and Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter
Posted by Jane Velez-Mitchell on Sunday, April 8, 2018
Portable Plant-based Protein Bites
- 1 scoop Vega Vanilla Protein and Greens Powder
- ½ c. good quality sugar-free peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ c. rolled oats
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1 T. flax meal
- 1 T. cacao nibs
- 1 T. chopped pecans
- ½ t. alcohol free vanilla
- ½ t. matcha powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chopped pecans or other nuts
- Black sesames seeds
- Chopped apricots
- Brown rice cereal
- Turmeric Powder
- Mix all ingredients except matcha powder.
- Form into balls. If mixture is to dry, wet your hands. If too moist, add more protein powder.
- Lightly sprinkle matcha powder on the balls, then roll in the garnishes to cover the ball.
- Let cool in fridge for four hours or freezer for one hour
- Eat and enjoy!