- For general inquiries, media and speaking requests, please contact Susan & Sandra’s PR Team: Jennifer Heinly at 949-716-9829 or (firstname.lastname@example.org); or Barbara Kimler at 949-429-5917 or (email@example.com).
- For Book Launch Press Release, click here: News Release April 4_2017 Marketwire Distribution.
- For FAQ’s click here: 40_Year_Old Vegan FAQ
- To download headshots of Susan and Sandra Sellani, click here.
- Photo Credit for Sandra Sellani: Julie Diebolt Price
- Photo Credit for Susan Sellani Photo: Photography by Andy
- To download, cookbook image, logo, and food graphics, click here.
Cookbook Sizzle Reel
- To access 40-Year-Old Vegan Cookbook Sizzle Reel, click here. (YouTube)
- Sandra Sellani is a full-time marketing executive and part-time blogger for 40-Year-Old Vegan (www.40YOV.com). She is currently the Chief Marketing Officer for See Jane Go, Inc., a Southern-California based ride-hail company for women. She has an Executive MBA from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. Sandra completed her culinary training at Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy in Los Angeles, California, and holds a certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutritional Studies. She is also the author of What’s Your BQ? (Brand Quotient), WBusiness Books, 2007. She is a weekly contributor on Jane Velez-Mitchell’s #LunchbreakLIVE program, a Facebook live videocast featuring vegan recipes demonstrations. Sandra currently resides in Newport Beach, California.
- Susan Sellani’s career includes management, strategic planning, and human resources assignments with local, national, and international companies. She has a B.S. in Business Administration and an MS in Organizational Management/Human Resources from Misericordia University, Dallas, Pennsylvania. She has a Graduate Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching from the University of Texas at Dallas, School of Management. Susan has been a member of Misericordia University’s graduate faculty and has also instructed national SHRM classes through the University of Scranton’s Professional Development Center. She and twin sister Sandra learned to cook at an early age from their Italian mother, grandmothers, and aunt. Susan currently resides Wyoming, Pennsylvania with her husband, Stephen.
- Book Review: The 40-Year-Old Vegan Book Review
- KSCO AM 1080: Flavors with Greg & Marlene (Starting at 80-minute mark)
- Recipe: Vegan “Tuna” Salad with Cashew Mayo
- Recipe: Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Article: Here’s Proof that a Vegan Diet Makes You Fabulous at Every Age
Lunchbreak Live Video Clips
Lunchbreak Live: Beefy Cabbage Soup
Lunchbreak Live – Vegan Tuna Salad
Vegan Classic Spinach Artichoke Appetizer
Lunchbreak Live: Buffalo Chicken Wing Appetizer
Lunchbreak Live with Jane Velez-Mitchell